Items may be returned within 30 calendar days of your receiving the product. Some manufacturer’s exceptions apply—please refer to individual product pages for details.
ALL returns require a Return Authorization Number. Please use the “Return Authorization Form” button at the bottom of this page to report ALL return requests. Items returned without a Return Authorization Number will not qualify for a refund.
Once your return has been approved, we will send you an email with the RA number and return shipping label, along with further instructions. Please allow 2-3 business days.
The returned item can either be refunded in the original form of payment or replaced, as chosen by you on the Return Authorization Form.
Non-defective product returns
If you are unhappy in any way with your purchase, please notify us within 7 business days of receiving your item.
A 15% restocking fee applies to those returns which are not due to any fault of ours or the manufacturer. This fee will be deducted from your refund.
The following conditions are required for acceptance and refund:
- Item must be in original condition, as received. It must be new, unused, and unaltered.
- Manufacturer’s original packaging materials must be complete with nothing missing, damaged, or written on.
- Accessories, batteries, warranty cards, manuals must be included.
- Item cannot be scratched or damaged in any way as to render it ineligible for resale.
- Return Authorization Number must be obtained prior to returning the item
Defective product returns (wrong clock sent, missing parts…) should be reported to us within 7 business days. Please use the Return Authorization Form link at the bottom of this page.
Damaged product returns should be reported within 24 hours of receipt. We will be happy to process an insurance claim on your behalf, but we need your help to do so. We ask that you fill out a Return Authorization Form, with a brief description and photos of the damage. We will send you an email within 2 business days containing a return authorization number and prepaid return shipping label, along with further instructions. Once we receive the item back at our warehouse, you will be sent a replacement at no additional charge.
Return Shipping Costs
If your item is found damaged, defective, missing parts, or is the wrong product due to our error, you do NOT pay for return shipping.
For all non-defective product returns, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs. The return shipping costs and 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund, once we receive the item back at our warehouse. Please note the conditions of acceptance as stated in #1 of our Return Policy above.
The following reasons do not qualify for free return shipping:
- Change of mind–no longer want the clock
- Colors and/or design not as expected
- Wrong size—clock does not fit on your wall or tabletop (please measure carefully first)
- Not the quality you expected
- Ordered wrong clock by mistake
If an item is refused at the time of delivery or cancelled after it is shipped, your refund will be reduced by our actual cost to ship to you, as well as the cost charged by the carrier to return the item.