We Respect Your Privacy!
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When you register on our site, place an order, or provide us with feedback on our products or services, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details regarding personal preferences. This information is intended to assist you when you revisit our website. You may access, change, or even remove this information at any time.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in order to:
- Allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Quickly process your transactions
- Contact you if we have questions about your order
- Ask for ratings and reviews of products or services
- Follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
- Send periodic emails
How do we protect your information?
Nothinbutclocks.com is committed to the security of collected information. When you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information on our website, we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of that information. Personal account information collected from you is contained behind a firewall–a secured network where all inbound and outbound connections are accounted for. The firewall is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We perform regular malware scans on our website to guard against malicious activity. In addition, all sensitive/credit card information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Encryption is a process in which sensitive information is scrambled while in transit to our website.
“PayPal will not disclose your credit card number or bank account number to anyone you have paid or who has paid you using PayPal, or with the third parties that offer or use PayPal Services, except with your express permission or if we are required to do so to comply with credit card rules, a subpoena, or other legal process.”
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). This enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and know that a previous visitor has returned. Cookies from our site cannot be directly read by other sites. Browser extensions may compromise the integrity of your cookies.
- Help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart
- Help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, check your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, our website will have no way of identifying you from other computers. As a result, shopping carts, accounts, and more will not function correctly.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We use local storage in your browser to record which sites you have given consent to. This data is stored entirely within your browser and not transmitted to our servers. We do not store or use any unique identifiers in cookies or anywhere else, and do not track or target you in any way. If you have explicitly given your consent for tracking to a particular web site or server, we may set your browser’s Do Not Track header to indicate this, if your browser supports this capability.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may email us at:
email@example.com, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Your Consent to This Policy